Download any forms you require here:
Watch this space for future job opportunities with KB Contracting.
You can be confident that when you use KB Contracting for any civil construction project, the hire of wet and dry earthmoving equipment, or specialist advice in the mining, gas and agricultural industries, that you have hired a company with excellent professional experience, qualification, certification, and health and safety compliance.
KB Qualifications ~ Experience ~ Certifications
Managing Director and Owner, Ben Bomford, is a Mechanical Engineer with over 15 years' experience in the mining and coal industries. He graduated with honours from the University of Wollongong in 1999. Since this time, he has completed a gamut of industry specific qualifications, as outlined below:
- Member of the Institute of Engineering (MIEAust 1341739)
- Cert IV - Coal Mining Open Cut Examiner (in progress)
- Implement & Apply Risk Management Processes - MNC.G1002A (G2)
- Cert IV - Training & Assessment
- NSW Green Card Induction - NSW TAFE
- QMS1, QMS2, QMS3 - Site Safety & Health Rep
- Heavy Rigid (HR) Drivers License
- Coal Preparation - Australian Coal Society
- Confined Spaces Refresher (GYRV)
- Laser Bucket Operation - Coal Competency
- SSE letter of appointment to supervise personnel at GYRV (39065 QLD)
- ICAM Lead Investigator Training Program
- Standard II Induction, Queensland Coal Mining (GT000932, RIICOM201A, RIIGOV201A, RIIOHS201A, RIIRIS201B, RIIERR205A, RIIERR302A)
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Confined Spaces Course - NSCA Brisbane
- Operator Tickets: Compactor (RII20209), Grader (RII30112), Scraper (RII30109), Bulk Water Cart (RII20209)
- NSW WorkCover Licence, LL (Front-end Loader), LB (Backhoe), LS (Skid Steer), LE (Excavator) MNCG1018A (Dozer), MNC01013A0 (Front-end Loader), RIIMP0280A (Support Equipment)
Take a look at some of KB Contracting's success stories on the Projects Page.
If you're interested in our Products & Services, click here!